Help for blog beginners
I know some visitors are not familiar with navigating a blog, if you need help getting started here is a brief guide so you can find the information you are interested in:
- Posts: are like articles on a particular subject. You will see a picture and the beginning of the text. Click on the blue title or ‘read more’ to see the whole post.
- Comment: Click on the blue title of the post to see the whole article, the comment form is at the end, please leave a comment if you would like to.
- Categories: There are several categories shown in the menu at the top or the panel at the side. Categories are rather like chapters in a book. You can click on any of these to see all the posts in each category.
- Tags are like an index – a more detailed way of searching for information. Click on a word in the ‘cloud’ of text to see posts mentioning that particular subject.
- Archives: You can read posts in chronological order if you want; click on ‘archives’ to see all previous posts. It makes more sense to read in categories though as on this site the date of publication is not so relevant.
- Follow: If you subscribe to my blog you will get an email each month to let you know about new posts, workshops and exhibitions.
- Any questions? Please use the contact form to get in touch.